What is so different about us, Well Aa Adults Toy Storage has been in the business of RV storage since the mid 1980’s.
The management team each owns RV’s and we use them a lot, and we hear what people like and don’t like. So when designing an RV storage facility we knew what most people would want. For starters we like wide roads, wide parking spaces, clean yard without weeds, and easy 24/7 access.
This really is the place your RV wants to call home, when you go home.
What is so different about us,
This is what we provide:
- Nice neat clean location
- This is not a junk yard. We do not store anything that is not operational.
- Only units less than 15 years old are accepted, proof required.
- We do not store:
- Cars, Trucks, School busses, Construction equipment, Semi trailers, and etc.
- We reserve the right to refuse any unit
- We do not allow anyone to run a business out of our yard, unlike several other local storage facilities.
- Weed Free Location
- Weeds, none here, anywhere, ever
- No weeds = no rodents, snakes, or other creepy critters that crawl into your unit.
- Security Cameras to keep an eye on the storage area.
- This is not CSI, NCIS, or any other TV show you may have seen, we do not have an exclusive 360 degree view of your unit, but we can keep a pretty good eye on whats going on on the whole property.
- If you see something suspicious let us know what time and date it happened we do have the cameras recording all activity.
- 100% recycled concrete surface.
- Mud is eliminated by at least a foot of crushed concrete in all driveways and parking spots
- No sticky oily recycled asphalt that will track tar into your unit.
- Space to move
- You are not crammed into a small space, most spaces are 13′ 6″ wide and angled with room to maneuver your unit when parking.
- Roads are large, far wider than you find elsewhere, plenty enough room to allow easy parking.
- Dump station with a very large concrete pad, Air, and Water
- Well lit location with the same street lights as used by the highway department.
- 24/7 access to your unit